08-26-2016

HR

1 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 2

lenovo g50-45 bios update

2016-08-26, 22:34 PM

bought this recently, and must say that i am pretty pissed. i did installation of windows 7 on it and it worked fine for some 10 days till it got BSOD cause of bad system info and couldnt even load into windows. only solution was to reinstall. i did fresh install and i got BSOD with fresh install after only few days.

checked internet for solution and saw that you could select windows 7 os in bios for optimized settings that should prevent BSOD. but no option for windows 7 in bios. only for win 8 and other OS.

i thought ok, i will just download latest bios and flash it. but what happened when i downloaded bios (a2cn38ww) from support page?

i got this message "your machine does not match with this bios".

so does anyone know where i can actually  download correct bios, or how to contact lenovo support so they can tell me where to download bios?

Options

3811 Posts

12-24-2015

IN

2177 Signins

71411 Page Views

• Views: 71411
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: lenovo g50-45 bios update

2016-08-30, 6:33 AM

Hi there, Robi -

Thank you for writing in to the Lenovo Forum - happy to have you here today.

Please click here for recent BIOS for G50-45

I would recommend you to contact Lenovo service center and report your findings. For more details, Schedule a Call-back for faster support.

Update us how it goes.

Regards,

Tap that kudos button if I helped 
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete