Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dumptruck
What's DOS?
Views: 737
Message 1 of 2

lenovo g50-70 keyboard and touchpad won't work at the same time

My Lenovo g50-70 will not allow me to use my keyboard the touchpad at the same time. If' i'm moving the mouse pointer and then try to type something at the same time the pointer will stop moving until i stop typing.

I've searched the dicussion boards for a solution to this problem and I have found posts that instruct me to minimize the palm tracking portion of the driver. I now have the palm tracking set to the minimum value but it has not made a difference to my problem. does anyone have another solution? 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 709
Message 2 of 2

Re: lenovo g50-70 keyboard and touchpad won't work at the same time

Hi Dumptruck,

Welcome to the Forums  

As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with keyboard and touchpad in your Lenovo G50-70 laptop.

Try to uninstall the touchpad driver and restart the system and reinstall the driver and check for the issue.

Click here for the touchpad driver for windows 7.

Click here for the touchpad driver for windows 8.1.

Hope this helps. Do post back if the issue persists.

Best regards,         

Ashwin. S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors