Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
Message 1 of 2 (274 Views)

lenovo g50-80 touch monitor touch screen

hello i want from you to help me i bought laptop lenovo g50-80 touch from amazon it was working good until something happened then the monitor touch screen didnt work at the first it was working very good but now it doesnt want to work i searched for solution but i didnt find anything also the numbers on the right side of the keyboard doesnt work either even if i activate the num lock button  plz answer me and thank you

Lenovo Technology Partner
Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)

Re: lenovo g50-80 touch monitor touch screen

Hi mohannad2,

Here are some of the things you can try to fix the problem:

Step 1: Select the search box in the taskbar, enter device manager, and then select Device Manager in the search results.
Step 2: Select the arrow to the left of Human Interface Devices.
Step 3: Right-click HID-compliant touch screen, and then select Disable.
Step 4: Right-click HID-compliant touch screen, and then select Enable.

If this does not work. Try the next steps:

Step 1: Right-click HID-compliant touch screen, and then select Uninstall.
Step 2: Restart your Laptop. 

The laptop should automatically re-install the drivers for the touchscreen after the restart. 
If you are still having issues after these steps, you can try re-installing the chipset drivers from support.lenovo.com.

If the touchscreen still does not work, you may need to call Lenovo Warranty Support and have the system serviced. 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Top kudoed Authors