Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rachid740
Not applicable
Views: 221
Message 1 of 2

lenovo g500 gpu problem

please i have a Lenovo g500 with windows 10 64bit cpu : intel i3 gpu : intel hd graphics 4000 but i have 0 mb in dedicated video memory and 0 mb in system video memory

spidey101
Not applicable
Views: 191
Message 2 of 2

Re: lenovo g500 gpu problem

Hi rachid740 , 

Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Would you have same issue when it was on its original operating system ?

G500 is not listed as Windows 10 compatible machine and is declared not fully compatible to the OS. 

• Particular configurations of a computer model may include hardware components not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore, its upgrade to Windows 10 is not recommended.
  • The following listed computer models include hardware components not fully compatible with Windows 10. Therefore, upgrading these models to Windows 10 is not recommended.

In such event , some features and applications would not be able to work. 

You may also check your device manager for the needed drivers (specifically for your graphics card ).

Alternate options that you can try here on this article and here .

Hope this help answer your query.

Update us. 

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors