Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacobuskruger
What's DOS?
Views: 699
Message 1 of 2

lenovo g550 - Need drivers

TMPDOODLE1501044138840.jpg

Hi . Im adding 2 photos of my laptop specs . I had win 7 and down graded to xp because it takes less time and much esier to use when you in n hurry . What i need is a place to download the drivers thats missing  on the photo . I believe its xp 32 bit that i installed . If possible ... can you send me the links and i need to download it in a zip file to my phone  because my cd.dvd drive doesnt work. Maybe because of the drivers but i had to format and instal xp with my usb . TMPDOODLE1501044061004.jpg

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 669
Message 2 of 2

Re: lenovo g550 - Need drivers

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Due to the age of your laptop, drivers for it are now available in the Lenovo EOL Legacy section of the download library which can be found at the link below.  Unfortunately for Window XP there are very, very, limited drivers available.

https://download.lenovo.com/eol/index.html

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Top Kudoed Authors