Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harshdhakad
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,627
Message 1 of 4

where is advance bios settings in lenovo G580

I am using lenovo g580, system model 20157, BIOS version 62CN97WW, and can not see advanced settings in BIOS setup

SeniorGuru
Views: 2,536
Message 2 of 4

Re: where is advance bios settings in lenovo G580

Perform a power drain (remove battery, AC Power and press down and hold the power button for 30 seconds) then enter bios and set defaults.

IF this does not restore the advanced portion of the BIOS settings, then I would advise to contact Lenovo Support by phone to see if they can send you a different (older) BIOS to flash back.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
Highlighted
Suraj828
What's DOS?
Views: 1,837
Message 3 of 4

Did you get any breakthrough?

I want to enter bios setup utility to change ram voltages but I am unable to find advance bios utility. Please help!

SeniorGuru
Views: 1,805
Message 4 of 4

On my G580 there are no "overclocking" options even if you open up advanced. Usually notebooks are not good for overclocking as it will cause more heat to be developed and could threaten the cooling system.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors