Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gdelgiovine
Paper Tape
Views: 64
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo 3000 J200p 9689 BIOS Update

I got an old model 3000 J200P 9689-29G. The machine works as expected with Windows 10.  
Where i can find updated bios for this model? Inside the Lenovo support site i can't find anything about bios updare and the Lenovo Update software did not report any update at all. I know that there are some BIOS updates for this model.
Thank you in advance.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 46
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo 3000 J200p 9689 BIOS Update

Hi gdelgiovine!

Welcome to the Community Forums!

We've checked from the Lenovo EOL website where the drivers of the older models are listed https://download.lenovo.com/eol/index.html and the last BIOS update for the Lenovo 3000 J200p 9689 model is dated Feb of 2009. Our apologies as there are no more BIOS updates for this model.

BIOS.JPG

Regards,

Edited post : Inserting Photo for faster viewing

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebppl and Twitter!

Highlighted
gdelgiovine
Paper Tape
Views: 36
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo 3000 J200p 9689 BIOS Update

The ISO image ad the diskette image files did not exists and afuwin program tell me tha the BIOS version is incorrect. :-(

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale