Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CCL-SFIT
Paper Tape
Views: 654
Message 1 of 4

Unable to locate drivers for IdeaCentre Q700

Can someone please help because Lenovo Tech support has been useless? I have a Lenovo IdeaCentre Q700 running Win7 x64. I recently did a fresh install on this machine using a company image. The recovery discs for this PC are long gone and I need drivers for the SD card reader. When I try to search the S/N, the website only gives me a notice that the warranty expired in 2014. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 626
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to locate drivers for IdeaCentre Q700

Hi there! Welcome to our forums page. The model is already obsolete so it's no longer on the regular support site. However, we have a different site for End of Life devices and here is the link: https://download.lenovo.com/eol/index.html. The driver for the card reader can be directly downloaded here: https://download.lenovo.com/UserFiles/Driver/en/Downloads%20and%20Drivers/Q700/v1.0/ID4CAR02WW3.exe. Hope that helps.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Highlighted
CCL-SFIT
Paper Tape
Views: 616
Message 3 of 4

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 613
Message 4 of 4

You're welcome.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals