Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rodrigo_Perusq
What's DOS?
Views: 496
Message 1 of 3

Usb port of lenovo stick 300 does not work

Some idiot disabled the usb port of my lenovo stick 300 so.. when i connect a keyboard or a mouse.... does not work at all....Is there any solution for this

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 463
Message 2 of 3

Re: Usb port of lenovo stick 300 does not work

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

I'm not an owner of your model, but in searching on ways to default the BIOS for the Stick 300 I came across this thread which you may find of interest.....

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Beacon-Stick-300-D-J-and/Help-with-IdeaCenter-Stick-300-Won-t-Tu...

Once the CMOS battery is disconnect then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds.  This should drain any residual electrical charge from the motherboard and default all the BIOS options including USB settings.  Then re-attach the battery, re-assemble the unit and give it a try. 

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

oldman80
Punch Card
Views: 376
Message 3 of 3

Re: Usb port of lenovo stick 300 does not work

The USB port on the 300 stick is very underpowered. It will only support a Blu Tooth adapter for keyboards or mice. Perhaps one usb thumb drive, however you could get a powered USB port hub and plug it into the on board USB. The powered hubs sell for about 10 bucks up on Amazon.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals