Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Axial63
Blue Screen Again
Views: 299
Message 1 of 5

ideacentre 72018IKL video and sound hangs every now and than for 10 sec

Hello,

My ideacentre 72018IKL hangs every now and than for about 10 seconds. No mather what: vieuwing You-Tube of listening to music, surfing the internet while advertiments come by...

Suddenly the screen freases, the sound fall back, beginning to stutter, and than i hear a drive starting....

Than the screen go black, the sounds stops, the screen returns (same place where it froses) and the sounds is back too.
I'm using the hardware that was in, the updates are all installed, my BIOS version O2TKT56A

Any idear how to work arround this isue?

Thanks in advance, Axial63

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 236
Message 2 of 5

Re: ideacentre 72018IKL video and sound hangs every now and than for 10 sec

Hi! Try to run the hardware test from the Lenovo Vantage app to check for hardware failure. You can get the app here: https://vantage.lenovo.com/. If none, run the update from the same app and install all available updates then restart the computer. Check if the issue is the same.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Axial63
Blue Screen Again
Views: 233
Message 3 of 5

Thank you for your reaction.

I did run the hardware test: outcome: everything was OK

And

I did run the update check and the outcome was: Uptodate!

The problem is this week not accouring so often, sinds the latest windows10 (1903) update.

But every time i watch a movie on youtube or a televsion broadcast on internet; after 20 minutes: the screen freases, the sounds go stutter, and i hear a sound like a hard-disk is restarting. After that re-start the vieuw on the screen is fast moving to the new signal, there is no sound and than the vieuw takes over the latest signal (normal) and the sound comes on again.

Every now and than the same happends but than also the screen turn black and a few seconds later the screen lights up and is comming on to the new signal.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 228
Message 4 of 5

Try booting to Safemode with networking if the issue persist. The steps are here: https://lnv.gy/2S5uX6J. During the process, once you reach the startup settings, there is an option for you to choose Safemode with Networking. Once you're connected to the Wifi, check if the issue persists.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Highlighted
Axial63
Blue Screen Again
Views: 164
Message 5 of 5

I think the problem is solved now...

What i did?

Settings,

System,

Energy settings, 

Advanced settings,