Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xiaofeng_
Paper Tape
Views: 1,016
Message 1 of 5

(stick 300)How to install a system?

I deleted all of the system data by mistake.Now I can't enter the system!I want to recovery it.Then which version of system should I download?

Thanks a lot!

EyeDeeNo
WWAN
Views: 999
Message 2 of 5

Re: (stick 300)How to install a system?

Greetings and welcome new Lenovo forum user,

Unsure the extent of lost system data but if you can still get Windows 10 running could try Piriform's Recuv.

Introducing Recuva

If can not get into Windows I would try reinstalling Windows via a USB flash drive you can use to install a new copy of Windows 10.

The Intel Atom Z3735F is 64-bit so when it asks choose select 64-bit.

Edit: Do not how well reinstalling Windows will go as there is only one USB 2.0 port and you will need a USB hub for both a keyboard and the flash drive.

xiaofeng_
Paper Tape
Views: 987
Message 3 of 5

Thanks!I will try itSmiley Happy
tofz
Paper Tape
Views: 370
Message 4 of 5

@EyeDeeNo

If can not get into Windows I would try reinstalling Windows via a USB flash drive you can use to install a new copy of Windows 10.

The Intel Atom Z3735F is 64-bit so when it asks choose select 64-bit.

Edit: Do not how well reinstalling Windows will go as there is only one USB 2.0 port and you will need a USB hub for both a keyboard and the flash drive.

The Intel Atom Z3735F is 64-bit but its bootloader is only 32-bit, so you can't boot a 64-bit version of Windows on it... so you should choose the 32-bit version of Windows 10.

The licence key is embedded into the BIOS, so you don't need to get a new licence key, your embedded key will be verified online automatically.

The Stick-300 has only 1 USB-2 port, you should use a USB hub to get USB install thumbdrive + keyboard and mouse.

Highlighted
EyeDeeNo
WWAN
Views: 363
Message 5 of 5

tofz, Thank you.

Did not see this infomation the boot loader runs as 32-bit when looking over the detailed description of the design of this "Stick".

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals