11-29-2019

CL

5 Signins

88 Page Views

• Views: 88
  • Message 1 of 3

C340 API Battery problem

2019-11-29, 21:35 PM

Hey there, a couple of days ago I bought a new C340-API (Type 81N6 - 14' - Ryzen5 - 8GB) and I started  to check how it works,

As it is promoted on the website: Up to 8 hours*; Rapid Charge (charge just 60 minutes for up to 80% power)

I test that and it was not the same for me: It was reaching 40 percent per hour and the battery drained so fast,

just by watching a movie ( brightness 50%, No connection to WiFi or Bluetooth, 720hd quality movie) for less than 2 hours I lost 70%!

I gave it back to the store that I bought and hardly I convinced them to replace it for me.

Now I have a new one, and Rapid charge is working (charge just 60 minutes for up to 80% power) BUT  Still I experience the same problem with battery draining even on a controlled situation (Like Wifi, BT, Brightness and CPU performance and all updated drivers)

If it's a mistake of Lenovo company for all notebooks of this part number, how can I report it and pursue it? 

It is horrible compared to what they advertised!

8 Hours *Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, & other factors.

Options

734 Posts

04-23-2019

US

423 Signins

13382 Page Views

• Views: 13382
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: C340 API Battery problem

2019-12-02, 14:26 PM

Hi Amin_MG,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I would like to recommend following the steps in this article if you haven't already.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jack_Lenovo1

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

3 Posts

11-29-2019

CL

5 Signins

88 Page Views

• Views: 88
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: C340 API Battery problem

2019-12-07, 21:22 PM

Thank you for your response,
I know this sort of basic setting (as I mentioned above) even some more advanced settings.

It's not the first Lenovo notebook I have had,

Not only the battery was not working as it's supposed on the tech-spec page, but it's gotten the worst battery over all my experiences.

I'm just mad at Lenovo for lying to its customers.

(Maybe in the first-world countries, people even don't think about such models as C340 or they easily change it after facing these problems, but In the third-world, this notebook is considered as expensive and hard to change it for a long time, So that's not ethical to abuse third-world expectations by fake deceptive advertisements)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete