Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo C, E, K, M, N and V Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

06-26-2021

Bangladesh

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Enable Secure Boot

2021-06-26, 12:04 PM

Hi, I am using Lenovo V310-14ISK Laptop. Recently, after the Windows 11 launched, I tried to check if my device is compatible for it. But it shows negative as the secure boot is disabled in my laptop.

I searched the option in BIOS settings, advanced Startup options, but didn't find it there. So, please tell me how can I enable it.

Options

12008 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33124 Signins

1241985 Page Views

• Views: 1241985
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Enable Secure Boot

2021-06-26, 12:08 PM

Hello,

As you will have read in the press Windows 11 will be rolled out by Microsoft as an update starting later this year and into next year. As Windows 11 is currently still in development the precise rollout plan is not known and we are unable to provide any firm responses to questions at this time however, we have created a board for Windows 11 Pre-Release Discussions which includes guidance based on current available information, we will endeavour to provide updates as and when they become available. Please review the available information and post any questions which remain unanswered but please accept that questions regarding release dates or timelines cannot be answered at this time.

You can find the board here
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Windows-11-Pre-Release/bd-p/EN-win11

I am locking this topic but leaving it in place to act as a pointer in order that others may find the appropriate board.

Andy

Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms