Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo C, E, K, M, N and V Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Answer
Options

11 Posts

09-10-2012

Usia

16 Signins

110 Page Views

• Views: 110
  • Message 21 of 22

Re: Lenovo v570 not booting

2012-09-13, 0:02 AM

Alright everyone, strangly enough, I got it work. Only by opening the computer up, cleaning out where the ram was, replacing the existing ram, and then boot. And everything seems to be alright. Now i think I'm still going to go have it looked at. Would the ram still register in the computer properties if it were to be corrupt?

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

833 Posts

04-14-2012

İstanbul

856 Signins

12746 Page Views

• Views: 12746
  • Message 22 of 22

Re: Lenovo v570 not booting

2012-09-13, 9:00 AM

wrote:

Alright everyone, strangly enough, I got it work. Only by opening the computer up, cleaning out where the ram was, replacing the existing ram, and then boot. And everything seems to be alright. Now i think I'm still going to go have it looked at. Would the ram still register in the computer properties if it were to be corrupt?

Nothing strange about it at all. Corrupt RAM as i pointed out in my earlier posts,( Even if it only means to clean up the surounding space,and reseat the RAM sticks.The proper contact was obviously not happening.)is usually one of the first things that should be checked,in such cases. And it did prove to be the problem,in this case. Since you re-seated the RAM and if everything appears to be normal, and the system functions properly,you're done.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms