Options

2 Posts

09-25-2019

TR

21 Signins

72 Page Views

• Views: 72
  • Message 1 of 2

V330-15IKB Laptop Type 81AX- BSoD Unexpected store eception, endless restarts.

2019-09-25, 3:28 AM

just incase, Ill include the new minidumps that happened after I reset my pc:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AicQXuPZF1-DiEV_gD4g69BYxCBb?e=MQd9Qd

I have tried everything from

1. Perfomed Sfc scannow, and DISM restore health
  2. performed CHKdsk -f process, twice. no dice.
  3. a memory test in the past when the issue has started to arise (albite it saying it's fine?)
  4. installed my laptops manufacturers update service (found some drives but still didn't.
  5. checked pc for any viruses/malware.
  6. and yes, I have updated all my drivers, both from the windows update and lenovo's update service
  7. I have used some applications such as crystaldisk to check if my hard drive is faulty, and it seems to be displayed as "good", also to note, this very problem bricked my previous hard disk, so I had to replace it, this current one is new

and following a lenovo support person, I have factory reset my pc, but to no avail at all as the problems came back, and it always seems to be an i/o device error, and occurs whenever I download large files (even small ones at times).

also to note, I had the same hard disk break on me twice, first time I sumbited it to warranty to be fixed and the second time it happened cause me to replace it for now (even then, on the new hard drive, the problem presists) , leaving me unsure if warranty is even valid anymore or if I can even get it fixed over the service centre.

Options

2 Posts

09-25-2019

TR

21 Signins

72 Page Views

• Views: 72
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: V330-15IKB Laptop Type 81AX- BSoD Unexpected store eception, endless restarts.

2019-09-25, 3:31 AM
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete