01-03-2012

Canada

31 Signins

148 Page Views

• Views: 148
  • Message 1 of 2

V570 does not start up

2012-11-19, 5:17 AM

My laptop does not boot. I hear only the fan. nothing on the screen. I checked the RAM and the Hard disk; they are working.

Could you help?

Options

145 Posts

09-12-2012

Bangalore

261 Signins

3433 Page Views

• Views: 3433
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: V570 does not start up

2012-11-19, 5:53 AM

Hi,

Do any LEDs blink? Press the Caps lock and check if the Caps Lock LED toggles. If it does then connect an external display and check. If Caps Lock does not respond, it could be an issue with system board.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo! If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​------------------------------------------

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo! If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete