Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo C, E, K, M, N and V Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

26 Posts

11-29-2008

Valencia-Spain

130 Signins

360 Page Views

• Views: 360
  • Message 1 of 1

Wished Lenovo features

2008-12-04, 19:52 PM

3000 N500: after 1 week I am very happy with this laptop all around, but here some minor annoyances:

1) The 'touch buttons' on the N500 for volume are so slow that it is easier and faster to use the good old Fn+F1/F2 buttons, these are fast. Is there a way to configure it's responsiveness? If not, you could just supress these touch buttons in future versions.

2) Also about hardware Volume change (both touch buttons or Fn+F1/F2), it's also annoying that during a full screen app (game or video) the Windows Volume Slider pops up, steals focus and slows down the game/video... Is it possible to turn this off? If not, I would appreciate a driver/bios update that changes this behaviour. 

3) Start up Lenovo BIOS wallpaper screen. It only mentions "Press Lenove Care button for 'advanced options'" (if I recall correctly). This is confusing. Pressing the Lenovo Care button indeed you go to RECOVERY. 
It would be better to change the text to exactly the options that you have: "Press F1 to enter BIOS, press Lenovo Care button to enter Recovery".

Thank you!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms