05-15-2012

India

7 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 3

v570 video driver not working with windows 7 home premium 64 bit

2012-05-15, 16:46 PM

i have tried many ties instaling the video card driver from the lenovo support site for my v570, after install and reboot , blue dump screen appears and i've to restore the windows. so far i'm running without the vga driver. someone pls help to resolve this issue

Options

1 Posts

05-17-2012

US

3 Signins

12 Page Views

• Views: 12
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: v570 video driver not working with windows 7 home premium 64 bit

2012-05-17, 16:22 PM
I have been battling with this issue as well for several weeks now. I have gone as far as to try Windows 7 professional 64-bit, downloading the driver from numerous locations, reformatting the computer several times, and attempting to install it on an SSD as well as a standard hard drive. I finally decided to call Lenovo and just got off the phone with them... At first, the representative advised me that it was because I installed Windows professional 64-bit instead of the home premium version that came with the computer. I advised them that I was not willing to except that answer and that I disagreed with it (not to mention that at one point had it up and running with Windows 7 64-bit professional). The following response that I was given is to pay either $179 for ongoing support or to pay $90 for a one-time support issue. This is unbelievably frustrating the computer is not even six months old, I have never run into issues like this before, and let's just say this isn't my first barbecue so I know what I'm doing. Simply out of principle, I am now considering getting rid of this thing and going back to Asus... So tired of dealing with this garbage.
Options

1 Posts

06-28-2012

Netherlands

1 Signins

13 Page Views

• Views: 13
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: v570 video driver not working with windows 7 home premium 64 bit

2012-06-28, 6:34 AM

You could may be try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoetR6cva-4

you know for sure than what driver you need and than you just install it ;)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete