Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bennyvdh
Blue Screen Again
Views: 550
Message 1 of 4

Can't Boot from bootable USB. In a Ideapad V110-15isk

Hi,

we have several v110 devices that have the same issue, when we close the device and after a while we open it again the device not comming up again, it keeps turning on the Lenovo screen.

When i push the start button en hold it will stop but when i start the devices again the problem remains.

I get in the device when i use the reset button on the right side with a small pin, then choosing recovery, and exit out of the recovery. Then it startup to windows. But if i close the device end reopen the issue is exactly as before.

Any idea why this V110 devices facing this issue?

Best regards,

Benny

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 529
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't Boot from bootable USB. In a Ideapad V110-15isk

Hello and welcome,

Your post title and content don't seem to match.  Please clarify.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

member_01
Punch Card
Views: 288
Message 3 of 4

member_01
Punch Card
Views: 286
Message 4 of 4

Check out current deals!