Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
V570
Fanfold Paper
Views: 10,187
Message 1 of 3

Connect iphone to Lenovo via bluetooth

I have an external bluetooth. I can pair my iphone 4 to the laptop, but then a failure and a driver not found...

I dont know if the problem is from the iphone or from the laptop..

Thank you for your help.

Former Employee
Views: 10,085
Message 2 of 3

Re: Connect iphone to Lenovo via bluetooth

hey V570,

hard to say which, but if you have another device that has bluetooth, try that and since this is an external bluetooth dongle, get in contact with the manufacturer.

they might have updates to the bluetooth driver for that dongle.

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
EmilD
Paper Tape
Views: 8,653
Message 3 of 3

Re: Connect iphone to Lenovo via bluetooth

Hello, I had the same problem. Before installing windows 10 I could connect to my phone Adroid or IOS and stream music to laptop and/or use the mouse and keyoard to control the phone. After a clean install of windows 10 I couldn't do that anymore

I fixed this problem by going on Broadcom's webpage (https://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth) and installing the software from there. I haven't been able to use the mouse and keyboard to control the phone, but music streaming works just fine.

I've tried this fix on a T430s and in the next days I'll try it on a T420s and on a T410s and I'll come back with updates.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors