06-19-2017 06:48 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
Try to download the Video and Chipset drivers for the unit from the support page.
Make sure to reboot after an update on the unit.
Also, try a static discharge for this, it may help to resolve the issue or at least get rid of any built up static on the motherboard.
(If the battery is internal, please just skip the remove/replace battery steps.)
1. Turn the unit off
2. Remove the battery and the Mains adapter
3. Press and hold the front power button for 30 seconds
4. Replace the battery and the Mains adapter
5. Turn the unit on as normal
1. Plug the cable into the socket and the machine.
2. Turn power off at the wall.
3. Hold down the power button on the front of the machine for 1 minute
4. Turn wall socket back on.
5. Turn machine back on.
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.