Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DzulfiqarZahran
Paper Tape
Views: 225
Message 1 of 3

Dolby App missing on V330 14IKB

When i'm on windows 10 1803, after installing the sound driver, there's a dolby app installed on the start menu, but after the windows 10 1903 update, the dolby app is missing, i've tried many times reinstalling the sound driver, from the oldest driver to the newest, the dolby app is always disappeared, the setting on lenovo vantage shows that my laptop support dolby audio, but when i changed the mode, it doesn't change the sound

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 143
Message 2 of 3

Re: Dolby App missing on V330 14IKB

Hello DzulfiqarZahran, welcome to the Lenovo Community Forums. Allow us to help you out. Here are the things you can try.

1. Uninstall the Lenovo Vantage App.

2. Follow the steps on this link to reinstall the older version of Lenovo Vantage: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Vantage-Knowledge-Base/New-version-of-Lenovo-Vantage-10-xxxx-is-...

3. After installing the older version of Lenovo Vantage from the link above, you may try to reinstall the audio drivers from this link: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/lenovo-v-series-laptops/v330-14ikb/...

Once done, try to check if you can now see the Dolby option in Vantage.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

DzulfiqarZahran
Paper Tape
Views: 132
Message 3 of 3

Re: Dolby App missing on V330 14IKB

Thanks, it worked

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors