Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
creativelenovo
Paper Tape
Views: 118
Message 1 of 2

E31-70 Touchpad Not working

Hi there, I'm looking for help with my touchpad for my laptop i tried everything but it didn't work. My Tocuhpad doesn't work anymore. No mouse is displayed or found in my device manager. Only when I let the hidden folders display in the device manager I see a mouse with a triangle and an exclamation mark on the mouse "PS / 2 mouse". I get the code 24 as error and I have already tried to update the driver or reinstall from Lenovo.com, both unfortunately did not work and I still can not use my touchpad. My laptop is a Lenovo e31-70 device type model: 80KC003EGE im using Windows 10 and my BIOS is at the latest version.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 88
Message 2 of 2

Re: E31-70 Touchpad Not working

Hi creativelenovo!

Welcome to the community forums.

Let us isolate your concern by starting your computer in safe mode. If the touchpad works in safe mode, it means that there is a third party software installed on your computer which causes the problem.

To determine which software is causing the problem, perform a clean boot (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows). After determining the root cause, install the latest version of the program. If there is no problem with the third party software, it is possible that it is a hardware issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors