cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pillar-G
What's DOS?
Views: 80
Message 1 of 3

E50-70 laptop battery suddenly died and back to life.

Hi All,

My laptop (E50-70)  is almost 3 years. The battery behaves normally most of time. But sometimes it died suddenly without plugging into mains after 5 minutes used when it was waken up from sleep mode. This happened many times even the battery was fully charged before entering sleep mode. But everytime, when I took out the battery from laptop, and put it back then plugged into mains to charge it. It behaved normally again until unexpected same incident happened again. Do you have similar experience? Any idea what's wrong?

Many thanks,

Cheers,

J

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 56
Message 2 of 3

Re: E50-70 laptop battery suddenly died and back to life.

Hi 

Welcome to the Community,

Just to clarify, the laptop turn off by itself when using it on battery after waking it up from sleep mode, is that correct? If so, does this only happen after waking the laptop from sleep mode? Does the laptop turn off completely (Power light off)?

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebppl and Twitter!

Pillar-G
What's DOS?
Views: 39
Message 3 of 3

Re: E50-70 laptop battery suddenly died and back to life.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, you are right. That only happened when the laptop was waken up from sleep mode and was on battery. My laptop was then shutdown, the power light was off.

Seems like you have solution for this. Please show me. I can't wait to know. Thank you very much.

Best wishes,

Pillar 

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors