09-10-2019

NL

1 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 2

Ideapad C340-14iwl fingerprint not working

2019-09-10, 14:50 PM

I recently got a Lenovo ideapad c340 for school and I absolutely love it, but for some reason after it didn't recognize my finger print a single time it just decided to not work anymore (yes I reinstalled the driver and thanks to Lenovo Vantage I'm on what I think is the latest BIOS)

Is there anything I can do about this or should I just wait a bit and see if there's some update I can do somewhere in the future?

Options

223 Posts

08-02-2018

PH

142 Signins

1681 Page Views

• Views: 1681
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Ideapad C340-14iwl fingerprint not working

2019-11-15, 17:05 PM

Hi ,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Sorry for not seeing and responding to your post right away.

Were there any updates or changes prior? Currently, the only available fingerprint driver we have released last 02 Sep 2019, which probably the one you have installed. Please keep an eye on the support website as it will be updated as soon as a new driver is available.

Please set up again the fingerprint under Windows Hello. Please follow the steps in this article.

For some other things that you can try, you may find this discussion helpful. 

Let us know how things go.

Regards,
Maru

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete