Did you mean: 
alisam
Punch Card
Views: 3,640
Message 1 of 14

LOST

Product: 3000 N100 0768-49G [ change]
Lenovo

I recently had my new Lenovo Laptop re formated as I had virus. ISmiley Surprised
have lost everything from the LENOVOCARE  and the finger sensor as well as the VERY VERY Good  Wifi from *ThinkVantage, and I cannot seem to find the right  downloads to complete my list of requriements. I have download five things that are nothign to do or workwith my Lenovo even though they are on the N100 site Smiley Mad
 Also the call centre in SPAIN(on the website number is WRONG) ...can some please help me to recover
all the LENOVOCARE settings and the WiFI settings  ASAP .

My other dilemea is that I bought it in Barcelona and I return to London on the
20th Dec and will not return.  Can I use the support centre in the UK?
I have not registerd my laptop online as yet.

* Thinkvantage - May I just say I bought a Belkin N1Notebook Card, also had use of the Wifi settings built on the XP platform and neitehr of these seem to work as brillantly as the THINKVANTAGE wifi access ----> i need this all put back on my Laptop ASAP.
Please do not point me to the website as it is hopless I have downloaded 5 things which do not relate or look like any of the icons I have had on my Lenovo, ThinkVantage or Finger sensor_-------> So I need help with getting all the orginal settings on my Laptop and I dont mind paying as long as everything is English.  As my problem  was that everythign was in Spanish and I had major problems in such a short period of time with my Lenovo.  Woman Surprised

Can you help?
Woman Indifferent
I wonder!
Retired SuperMod
Retired SuperMod
Views: 3,634
Message 2 of 14

Re: LOST

alisam,

I know you have written, "Please do not point me to the webisite as it is hopeless", were you searching for drivers through the support site with your type and model number,or have you visited the driver matrice site for the N100. The driver matrice site has all the drivers you need, plus LenovoCare software incl. Access Connections. 

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

Former Administrator
Views: 3,605
Message 3 of 14

We are checking out listed support number for Spain - this may take a day or so to confirm or update, depending on the outcome of the investigation. 

While downloading drivers may restore principle functionality to the system, it will not put everything back as when the system was new, including the desktop.  The recovery software would have been the best bet for that, including making your own recovery disks when the machine was first new, but I certainly understand how things go.

Since your drive is wiped, the best bet to return to like new condition are the recovery CDs.  These should be orderable through support in Spain or the UK when you return. 

I'll update again as soon as we confirm the support line in Spain.

Sorry for your trouble, and thanks for sharing.
alisam
Punch Card
Views: 3,598
Message 4 of 14

Mark

Thanks for your reply, and the drivers on the website are showing up as corrupt  whilst trying to download them from Spain.
I await the Spainsh telephone number that I hope will have an bilingual team.

Regards

Alison
I wonder!
alisam
Punch Card
Views: 3,521
Message 5 of 14

Hi Mark,

Any update or a Lenovo support Barcelona Spain, as I leave on the 20th dec.
I also need a hard ware part as the slid button to open my laptop has broken off and I am having to use a pen to open my laptop.

Many thanks in advance

Alison Sam

34 664 10 7742
I wonder!
Former Administrator
Views: 3,496
Message 6 of 14

Alison,

I asked our warranty team in Spain to call and validate the support number - they have reported back that it is correct.

34-901-100-000

For the benefit of others reading this thread, a list of support numbers for International Warranty Service by country can be found here.

Is there any chance that you had some kind of in country telephony trouble when you dialed?  Perhaps it was down?
Can you retry with this number?

I
alisam
Punch Card
Views: 3,464
Message 7 of 14

That number does not work with SKYPE is there another number that I may use
I wonder!
Retired SuperMod
Retired SuperMod
Views: 3,460
Message 8 of 14

How's about trying a normal telephone?

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

alisam
Punch Card
Views: 3,458
Message 9 of 14

If I could find it trust me I would.....
I wonder!
Retired SuperMod
Retired SuperMod
Views: 3,454
Message 10 of 14

I meant, you using a normal telephone, (or a mobile), to call the number given on the website.
In the time someone wastes takes to find a number, especially for you, which works with SKYPE your queries will probably have long been answered.

Andy  

Forum Search Option

PepperonI blog 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors