Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nzheynov
What's DOS?
Views: 1,213
Message 1 of 3

[Lenovo 3000 C200] Rescue and Recovery (3.10.1022) Problem

The Cause:

My PC became really slow and unresponsive so I wanted to restart it, and since I was in the hurrry I coulnd wait for a proper restart so I pressed and hold the power button...

The Problem:

Now I can't boot again, right after I see the WinXP logo and the loading symbols when starting, a blue error screen (with text that I can't read so fast) is displayed for less then a second, and the computer reboots itself. I can't even boot in "safe mode" - same behaviour

The Solution:

So I thought, that's why you have a recovery system - use it to fix the problem. The problem is - I can't. Within the "Rescue and Recovery"-Environment the only link/button that is working is "Restart". All the other ones like "rescue files" or "restore your system" are indeed clickable but nothing happens, no action no message nothing at all...

Someone with similar experience out there? Hope you can help me!

Thanks in advance!

/Nikolay

FirstTimeUser
Paper Tape
Views: 1,163
Message 2 of 3

Re: [Lenovo 3000 C200] Rescue and Recovery (3.10.1022) Problem

i have the same exact laptop and the same exact problem. I went into bios, and disabled automatic restart after system failture or something like that. it saysunmountable boot volume im tying to fixut i need windows installation CD that didnt come with the computer Smiley Frustrated

muneeb
What's DOS?
Views: 763
Message 3 of 3

Re: [Lenovo 3000 C200] Rescue and Recovery (3.10.1022) Problem

Hi,

Im having this same issue and was wondering if anyone found a fix for the problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors