cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neysurf
Paper Tape
Views: 2,523
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo 3000 N100 Network issue / Wireless Stack initialization failed, error code 117

Hi,

Lenovo 3000 N1000 with 1GB Ram, Win XP SP2, purchased in May 2006. WLAN network with WPA-PSK key worked without any issues so far and is still accessible with PC.

After transferring music via from my notebook to my mobile Bluetooth all network adapters seem to be disconnected. Neither Access Connections (AC) nor Windows can find any wireless network. Also if I try to configure any LAN, WLAN with Windows I get the message that all network adapters have been removed. However I cannot spot any issue in the device manager as all parts are shown to be working OK.

This is what I've done so far:

1) Checked Radio switch ---> on

2) FN +F5 --> connection on

3) Uninstalled AC, downloaded and installed most actual version (5.00 Build 7VCX32WW)

4) Installed new version for wireless driver for Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG (version 12.0.0.82)

Still, even if I uninstall AC to check if WLAN is working at all, Windows gives the error message that all network components have been removed.

Diagnose Tool gives the following output:

"Wireless Stack initialization failed, error code 117"

Logfile:

Description : Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
Type : Wireless LAN Adapter
DriverVersion : 10. 5. 1. 59 ----> why is the old driver version??????????

PNPID : PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4227&SUBSYS_10118086
SupplicantVersion : AEGIS Protocol (IEEE 802.1x) v3.5.3.0

ERROR AcSvc( SYSTEM(Prvlg).1108.4580) [9/3]11:04:15:703 CAcGolan::GetRadioStateInDriver: Golan API GetRadioState() missing!

Hope this is enough information for anyone of you in order to suggest any solution. As I could see from previous threads some of you experienced similar problems in the past and could fix them somehow. However I couldn't find anyone with exactly the same problem.

Thanks much in advance for any advice you might have.

Flo

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors