Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jokajon00
What's DOS?
Views: 1,548
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo 3000 N200 Power Issue - Battery Not Charging Now Doesn't Turn On

Hopefully someone here will be able to help me. My warranty expired in late November, but about a month before I had a power issue and the motherboard was to blame. It got fixed uner warranty and everything has been working fine until today. I had the laptop charging overnight and when I woke up this morning the battery indicator was still red, but it was running because the ac adapter was in. However, the battery indicator was solid and not blinking so it wasn't charging. I pulled the adapter out and re-inserted it. The battery indicator began blinking as if it was charging, but became solid again after only a few second. Then the power indicator (z with a circle around it or number 4 on the list of lights) started blinking steady like the battery indicator should. I tried to look it up on the forums, but as I was doing so it shut off. I pulled everything out for a couple of minutes and reconnected it, but now when I power up it loads a bit and just turns off. Any ideas? New motherboard again? If they fixed this and it is broke again is the warranty extended?

Thanks to all those that help.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors