Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yudhi_chen
Paper Tape
Views: 698
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo E10-30 wifi problem

Dear all,

I've been using lenovo e10-30 about a year. First time i use it, i have no issue with wifi.

But recently, all of sudden the wifi connection still on, but i cant use i to connect internet.

i've read similar issues regarding this matter, try some solutions offered, but no luck yet, such as

uninstall & reinstall power management driver

uninstall & reinstall wifi driver

ensure wifi enable at BIOS setup

Any idea how to solve this?

Thank you in advance

Yudhi

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 588
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo E10-30 wifi problem

Hi yudhi_chen,  

I would like to get additional information about the issue. Are you getting any error message when you connect, or is router refusing to your connection. 

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
yudhi_chen
Paper Tape
Views: 577
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo E10-30 wifi problem

Dear Jamdy17,

thanx for the reply. i didnt get any error message for this problem. i saw everything seems like normal,

but i cant connect to internet. i run the windows diagnostic and it doesnt show faulty message. changing browser (i.e. IE, chrome, mozzila) also doesnt help, either.

if I may to guess by what you mention, maybe 'the router is like refusing to connect', not 100% sure. You have any idea or heard something similar like this?

Thank you

Yudhi

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors