06-03-2019

JO

1 Signins

29 Page Views

• Views: 29
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Ideapad 130-15 wont turn on

2019-06-03, 4:35 AM

My 4 month old Ideapad 130-15IKB didn't turn on (with and without power - no response at all), so I sent it the local lab support (under warranty). I wan't satisfied with the answer I got about the problem - "The battery was over-charged" - they just opened the laptop, pulled out the built-in battery and put it back. after 2 months it happend again and i sent it to local lab support again they change the battery and yesterday the problem happend again.

what is the problem?

Options

71 Posts

01-01-2019

PH

69 Signins

549 Page Views

• Views: 549
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 130-15 wont turn on

2019-06-04, 12:29 PM

Hello bahaa85,

Thank you for using the Lenovo Community Forums and we're sorry for this incident. A bad or insufficient power supply might be the possible issue if the battery has been replaced and it might be overheating or the current draw may be too much for the supply. There could also be obstructions in the CPU or consider having RAM, motherboard and power supply tested.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

0 Posts

02-05-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 130-15 wont turn on

2020-02-06, 22:00 PM

Hi, i bought a lenovo ideapad130-15 fromthepawnshop and it workedflawlesslyand then it turned off and Ever Since It Wont Boot.Ive Opened The Back UnpluggedTHEBatteryANDThe Clock Battery,EVen Tried To ReinstAll Windows Via Usb Same Result Grey Screen FOR 30Min+ then The Windows Icon Shows With A Loading Symbol Then Grey SCREEN

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save