Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seage
Fanfold Paper
Views: 638
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Ideapad N581 bios recovery

Hello! I recently wanted to update the bios of my laptop Lenovo Ideapad n581 with the official software. Well, after the bios update, the laptop was no longer running, just the black screen.

How can I recover the corrupted bios, considering the Insyde bios? I tried some internet tutorials but no results. Thank you!

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 509
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Ideapad N581 bios recovery

Moderator note: please refrain from "bumping" a thead sooner that 3 days, unless you have additional information to add.

Frequent bumping is unfair to other forum members.

regards,

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

seage
Fanfold Paper
Views: 471
Message 3 of 4

Ok, sorry.
seage
Fanfold Paper
Views: 471
Message 4 of 4

Please, help me! Is there another way to flash the bios without rewriting the bios chip in a programmer?

Top Kudoed Authors