Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisPersson
What's DOS?
Views: 542
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo V110 14IAP freezes all the time

i just bought a v110 laptop and it freezes all the time. I have hardly used it and i have not installed much programms. just firefox and avira antivir. so no dodgy software on this laptop. it freezes all the time and i have to do a hard reset. i have done a system recovery once but it didn´t help. i don´t know what to do. it´s extremely anoying.

thanks for any suggestions

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 484
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo V110 14IAP freezes all the time

Hi ChrisPersson! 

Welcome to the community forums. There are many reasons why the computer freezes. One troubleshooting steps that you can do is to lessen the load by disabling processes and programs running in the background. You can do this by performing a clean boot. See this article on how to do it: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

See if it will improve the performance of your laptop. 

Regards,

Matt_lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Ourin
Fanfold Paper
Views: 460
Message 3 of 5

Hi

I would Try to chek the hard disk its possible that the PC even new come with the Hard Disk Problems. 

U can Check it with many programs i use the Hard Disk Sentinel 

https://www.hdsentinel.com/

IdeaData
What's DOS?
Views: 343
Message 4 of 5

Hi Chris 

Did you get the problem solved ?

I sell a lot of these V110, but lately I have two of them giving me same problem. I have made a clean install twice on both, and they work after doing so. But then the client calls after a few days saying that it is the same again. 

Regards Lasse

raadbjerg
What's DOS?
Views: 312
Message 5 of 5

I have the same problem. Since the latest BIOS update in December, it freezes all the time. Nothing i do helps. I am not satisfied with my buy, i´ve only had it for 4 months, and I only use it for school. Next time i will not choose a Lenovo. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors