Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JustMarc01
Blue Screen Again
Views: 731
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo V110-15IAP 80TG00VYGE

Hello

I just bought a Lenovo V110-15IAP without a system, so i installed windows 7 on this laptop but now i got the problem that i cant find drivers for windows7. Can onyone hel me or is it impossible to run this Laptop wiht windows 7? 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 701
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo V110-15IAP 80TG00VYGE

Hi JustMarc01! Welcome to our forums community. Unfortunately, the computer is not compatible with Windows 7 because there no drivers.You can check this link for reference: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/jp/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/lenovo-v-series-laptops/v110-15iap/.... We highly suggest to install Windows 10 instead. Hope that helps.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Евдок
Paper Tape
Views: 12
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo V110-15IAP 80TG

в Lenovo V110-15IAP 80TG - интересно в этой модели клавиатуру можно заменить? Помоему она "запаяна" пластиковыми клёпками и снять её не возможно (зачем тогда продают)

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors