Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vicwic
What's DOS?
Views: 282
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo V110, full fan speed, keyboard, touchpad and wifi is not working

When I started the computer today the keyboard and touchpad did not work.
The fan is on full speed.
I can connect external keyboard and mouse to use the computer but the wifi-card is disabled.

ThatsSoTimur
HDMI
Views: 271
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo V110, full fan speed, keyboard, touchpad and wifi is not working

When did this issue occur or is this a new device out of the box?. You could try installing a software for drivers such as DriverBooster to find and install missing or outdated drivers for your PC. You can connect it to the internet by plugging it in with a Ethernet cable or connecting it with your mobile device via USB to share your internet connection wIth it. 

Highlighted
vicwic
What's DOS?
Views: 256
Message 3 of 5

I did not install any device or software lately.
I just power off the computer as usual and then today when I started the computer the problem occur Smiley Sad

ThatsSoTimur
HDMI
Views: 253
Message 4 of 5

That's very strange... You could try using Windows System Restore to go back before that happened to see if the issue goes away. Your personal files will not be affected but if you don't trust that you can back the files up. If the issue still presists you should get your laptop checked out. Hope your issue gets resolved quickly.

maria_f
What's DOS?
Views: 157
Message 5 of 5

Thank you for the replies! I have the exact same problem. We have a set of 12 Lenovo V110 at our school and strangely enough this happened from one shutdown to the next boot to only 8 of those laptops.

I have restored windows in one laptop but it did not solve the problem. I'd have to get a USB-to-Ethernet-Connector to get access to the internet to check for drivers.

My original plan was to restore an image on these laptops anyway, so I'll try to get an external keyboard to work to navigate through the boot menu.

If anyone has a different solution, I'd be grateful for your ideas!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals