cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
minik971
Punch Card
Views: 428
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo V310-15 - where can I find Lenovo Software?

Hi,

I've just got my Lenovo V310-15 laptop and installed Windows 10 on it. From product support page I downloaded and installed Lenovo Utility, and there is nothing more. So, after installing it nothing happened. Only when i trigger CapsLk or Num Lock an information on screen appears. But, I want to have an ability to other options such as energy managment and allowing battery charging only to 80% for example.

I know that this model is new and maybe not popular, but please add these programs and features like for other devices.

Greetings

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 394
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo V310-15 - where can I find Lenovo Software?

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Lenovo Utility only adds the on-screen display for the NUMlock and CAPSlock.  For charging management of the battery you need to download and install the Lenovo Settings app from the Windows Store.  Just visit the Windows Store and do a search on "Lenovo" to quickly find it.  Once Lenovo Settings is installed, reboot your computer.  Then open the Lenovo Settings app and click on the battery icon on the left side menu.  This will open the battery screen on the right.  About half way down that page will be the option for Conservation Mode for setting the charging  limit. 

I'm not sure what other energy management options you are looking for, but the previous Energy Management utilities used on older versions of Windows are no longer compatible with Windows 10.

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

sclexman
Bit Torrent
Views: 352
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo V310-15 - where can I find Lenovo Software?

Also download the Lenovo companion app from the windows store.

Top Kudoed Authors