Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alin90
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,638
Message 1 of 6

Lenovo V310 - 15ISK AMD graphics card is not detected

My laptop model is Lenovo V310 - 15ISK it has both an integrated Intel HD graphics card and a AMD R5 M430 2GB dedicated card. The problem is that Windows does not detect the AMD graphics card, it does not show up in device manager. I have updated the BIOS with the one provided on the lenovo site but the problem is still not solved. I have tried 2 operating sistems a Windows 10 64bit and a Windows 8.1 64bit.

Please help me. 

Alexandar
Paper Tape
Views: 3,578
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lenovo V310 - 15ISK AMD graphics card is not detected

I had a similar problem, Windows show me M330 instead M430. When I installed drivers from the official Lenovo site, the problem is solved, I see M430. I hope that the official drivers help you.

Alin90
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,565
Message 3 of 6

Hello,

I have tried to install the lenovo drivers from the website and it was as if the graphics card was not in the laptop.

I have installed also a windows 8.1 and a windows 7 and the problem persiseted. The graphics card was not shown in dxdiag pannel or in cup-z. I have went to the laptop provider and told them the problem, they offered to exchange the laptop for a new one the same model, as the laptop was bought just for 2 days. I just hope the one that will come in the next days will work and it will not have the same problem.

If the problem still persists with the new one then it must be something with the whole series.

Alexandar
Paper Tape
Views: 3,557
Message 4 of 6

I think that dxdiag and cpu-z show the currently active graphics cards, not all existing in the computer. Install all officialy Lenovo drivers and look at Device Manager, or in program Aida64 Extreme.

For V310-15isk, this looks like:

d.jpgLenovo V310-15isk graphic card

Alin90
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,553
Message 5 of 6

In the device manager there was only the Intel graphics card, the other card was not there, or anywhere else in the device manager, all the devices there were recognised. I even checked to show the hidden devices and it was still not there after i scanned for new devices. I have not tried the Aida64 Extreme, but when the new laptop arrives if the problem is still the same i will try it.

Thank you for your help this far!

Alin90
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,535
Message 6 of 6

Hello,

I have got my laptop changed with a new one, this one is functioning 100%, i guess it was a hardware problem to the last one.

Thank you for the support!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors