01-25-2018 01:49 PM
* Sorry for my English
i bought a laptop since 2 weeks and it came without Windows "no dos"
so i installed windows 10 and i let it do the update and after finish the updates it restarted and when it restarted i had a black screen and i tried to power it off and turn it on again and the same "black screen with caps and num lock light (led light not blinking or flashing) "
so i tried many solution and i didn't get any resultes
the solution was :
- i earse the hdd from another pc and put it again
- i tried to press the power button for 1 min
- i pulled the cmos for 30 minutes and put it again
- i found the ram embedded in motherboard so i can't remove it
- i took the hair dryer and i tried to run the fan cpu and turn on the pc
- i removed the keyboared and turn on the pc
- i removed the battery and turn it on with AC adapter
- i tried another display with hdmi cable
- i tried with Novo button
- i drained the battery until the led of the battery can't blinck anymore
- i removed the DVD
- i try to boot with bootable DVD " windows 10 ; 8.1 ; 7 ; xp "
- i try to boot with USB flash but it didn't even blinck
- i removed the cpu fan
- i tried (Fn/Win) + R and (Fn/Win) + B and Fn with all the F and also (Fn/**bleep**) + ESC
- i removed the Wireless Card
*the PC model is: Lenovo V310-80SY
*this is video for what happen when i turn it on
Please i need help because i just bought it recently ...
02-03-2018 04:16 AM
if you get the windows loading logo,hold the power button until it shutdowns,and keep doing this until you get preparing automatic repair or something like that,then restore pc(you can erase data if you don't have something important)or keep the data and if still nothing after not erasing data and reinstalling windows,go to advanced settings,troubleshoot and search for system restore,if not working,try startup repair,if not working,idk then