cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeorgelP
Paper Tape
Views: 135
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo V330-15IKB TouchPad not working in Windows 7 and video card drivers not working

Hi all

Recently I have got a Lenovo V330-15IKB (Model 81AX) and how in my job the compatibility force me to keep the OS as Windows 7, I chosed this laptop because I have seen that still have drivers for Windows 7.

I begin install Windows 7 x64, took drivers from Lenovo site, but surprise, first at installing from USB when first didn't work from beginning the touchpad but didn't want to continue install because of USB drivers.

I managed to install Windows 7 finally, but the drivers for Touchpad didn't want to work at all, whatever I try.

The same is also the drivers for graphical card, nothing works!!!

May I have some help to manage these two things working under Windows 7 x64?

Many thanks in advance.

ThatsSoTimur
HDMI
Views: 128
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo V330-15IKB TouchPad not working in Windows 7 and video card drivers not working

You can try a program called DriverBooster. It can update/install missing drivers and replace faulty drivers. All of the drivers on the program are Microsoft WHQL tested and approved which means they are safe.

GeorgelP
Paper Tape
Views: 91
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo V330-15IKB TouchPad not working in Windows 7 and video card drivers not working

I tried but no help.

These kind of packages don't look on hardware and check better compatibility of existing drivers.

These packages offer upgrade only for existing and already installed drivers.

As I said, I can't install any driver for Touchpad and video card (Intel UHD Graphics 620) for Windows 7 x64.

For video I have generic driver (Standard VGA Graphics Adapter) of windows and for Touchpad I can't understand clear if see of not. I have few HID-Compliant Device.

Thanks

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors