Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Radu86
Paper Tape
Views: 539
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo V330 - Chrome video issues.

Hi 

I just bought this laptop:  Notebook / Laptop Lenovo 15.6'' V330 IKB, FHD, Procesor Intel® Core™ i5-8250U (6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz), 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Radeon 530 2GB

I have an issue while watching youtube videos. When starting to a play a video on Chrome or when i switch to another resolution (720 or 1080) the screen turns black for a second. See VIDEO i uploaded. It looks like its refreshing, just like an F5. You can see it between the the 6th and the 7th second in the video i uploaded. This also happened on other webpages where i watched videos. It does not seem to occur on desktop videos or on mozilla or IE. i already reinstalled chrome but the issue persists. Why is this happening and how  can it be fixed?

Note: i installed the drivers from the Lenovo webpage: Intel UHD Graphics 620 and Radeon TM 530. Using Device Manager: If for example i try to update the Radeon TM it tells me that the best driver is already installed. If i try to update the Intel 620 it finds updates. I am not sure whether to update it or not. 

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohv-pyjK6zc&feature=youtu.be 

Thank you! 

Mod's Edit: Additional information added to Subject line for clarity of issue.

Radu86
Paper Tape
Views: 508
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo V330 - Chrome video issues.

SOLVEDSmiley Happy

Ok. SO i had to disable this from chrome: use hardware acceleration when available.
I'm out!

Mod's Edit: Additional information added to Subject line for clarity of issue.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors