Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 415
Message 21 of 26

Re: Lenovo V330 doesn´t recognize Samsung 960 EVO NVMe

Well... in this case, then, it's either a dead SSD, or it needs to be reseated firmly for a last try. I don't think it'd be any bent pins in the connector since the OE SSD works properly.

Regards.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee.

Zwietabak
What's DOS?
Views: 366
Message 22 of 26

Hey,

having the same problem here with an NVMe SSD and a brand new V330. The SSD doesn't get recognized at all. Not in an OS neither in the BIOS...

Sometimes if you wait long enough and restart your system the SSD get recognized again and you can boot normaly into your OS. I was able to install the OS and everything but it's a very very unstable situation.

Pls fix Lenovo!!!

parmas
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 358
Message 23 of 26

really? whay a surprise? did u make any change on bios? whats your bios version?

parmas
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 357
Message 24 of 26

what do you mean by Sometimes if you wait long enough and restart your system the SSD get recognized ?
Zwietabak
What's DOS?
Views: 320
Message 25 of 26

The BIOS has default values. I only changed the boot order.
The BIOS-Version is 6SCN24WW (Revision 1.24). I know that it's not on the newest version but it should also work stable.
When you turn the notebook off and on again, after some trys the SSD gets recognized again. But if you restart it won't and you need to repeat the on and off thing...
All that is pretty annoying...

parmas
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 317
Message 26 of 26

hhhhmm I have BIOS version 6SCN35WW but nothing happened by changing boot order in my own case and doesn´t make sense for me to tun on and off and after that can be detected by system. Anyway I sent it to the place whew I got it wainting for a new ssd.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors