Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trickster
Paper Tape
Views: 1,716
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo V570 Front bezel replacement.

The Front Bezel on my LenovoV570 broke yesterday and I want to replace it does anyone know of any trusted site where I can buy a replacement? I have found some sites like PCHub.com and it doesn't look very legit so if anyone knows a good site to get a replacement can you let me know I have already checked Amazon and Newegg they have nothing.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,601
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo V570 Front bezel replacement.

Hi Trickster,     

Welcome to the Lenovo Community.                                 

As per the query we understood that you are looking for the LCD bezel replacement for your V570 laptop.

As you are looking for the website to purchase the part, the part number is 31048965,

Click here to check for the part detail.

NOTE:- the part available in the third party website may not be genuine, we will not recommend to purchase, however you can contact the nearest authorised Lenovo service centre for the parts.

Click here to open a link where you can select the country and get the exact contact support number. I’m sure they will be a great help.

Hope this helps! Do post us back for further queries.                                

Best regards,                       

Ashwin.S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Trickster
Paper Tape
Views: 1,523
Message 3 of 5

Thanks didn't know I could get the part locally since it's a pretty old laptop.
Div1
What's DOS?
Views: 400
Message 4 of 5

Could you provide a list of authorized dealers in Canada.  The link specified above does not work.  I am also looking for the screen bezel for my V570.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 385
Message 5 of 5

Welcome to the Lenovo Community Div1 !

Due to the age of your system it would appear the bezel from an official source, Encompass, is no longer available.   Your next best option for the part would be eBay or other sellers on the Internet. 

Encompass search......

https://lenovo.encompass.com/search?searchTerm=v570

eBay U.S.......

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xlenovo+v570+lcd+b...

Internet search......

https://www.google.com/search?q=lenovo+v570+lcd+bezel&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors