Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjstephens75
Not applicable
Views: 1,585
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo V570 stuck key

I have a Lenovo V570. Since yesterday, at startup I error message that says "01011001 keyboard stuck key" briefly flashes on the screen and then the boot sequence continues.

Quite often when I am at a log on screen, I get a series of asterisks, apparently indicating spurious entry of some key. It is sometimes difficult to delete all the spurious entries in order to enter the correct info.

I opened a spreadsheet and the lower case u kept repeating. What was interesting was that the cursor bounced around on its own and entered u's in various cells. I've also noticed that the finger pad locks up until I press either the escape or control key.

I've run a couple virus scans with negative results and also did a system restore to two weeks ago (long before the problem started) but the problem continues. I've also googled the error code but didn't come up with anything. I don't think anything got spilled in it. It was working fine several days ago and sat in my laptop bag next to my desk. It just suddenly started doing this out of the blue.

Anyone have any idea what this means and how do I fix it?

jgmaestre
Not applicable
Views: 778
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo V570 stuck key

hi , i have the same issue, how do you fix it

in my case the enter key doesnt work 

thanks a lot

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors