Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahmed-e
Paper Tape
Views: 325
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo and Startcraft

I own a V570 and I wanted to install starcraft one on it, however I am a bit skeptical. When I first got it, the boot optimizer crashed my computer and I had to recover it and uninstall it. Then months later, I downloaded a filter program called K9, but that made computer get the blue screen and it crashed, so I had to recover it again. I didn't even realized the filter program was causing the crashes until I downloaded it again after recovering it and the same thing happened, but after the third tim up till today that I recovered it, I didn't downloaded again. Now I read about a lot of people having trouble with starcraft 2, and I was wondering if starcraft one, which has much smaller requirments cause any harm to my computer?

Thank you

ahmed-e
Paper Tape
Views: 307
Message 2 of 4

Betreff: Lenovo and Startcraft

bumb, i really want to play this game but don't wanna mess my computer.

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 289
Message 3 of 4

hi ahmed-e
have you checked system requirements already?

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
ElectricHead
Punch Card
Views: 284
Message 4 of 4

It would help if the question was clearer, it seems to be simply that some people have some problems running Starcraft 2 so will Starcraft 1 work on a V570.

...well basically yeah, Starcraft 1 is getting pretty old in the tooth. I'd honestly be a little surprised if Starcraft 2 won't run, but then it's difficult to say without precise specs. In either case, just uninstall it if the performance is not satisfactory, I'm not really sure how it'll stuff up your computer if you're not doing anything you shouldn't.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors