hrle
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,156
Message 1 of 4

Mouse cursor behaves erratic

System:
Lenovo 3000 N200 0769-A77
Windows XP Service Pack 3
Drivers are from Lenovo, and all up to date.
Problem:
Mouse cursor is behaving erratic at some point. For example, in Graphic Properties -> Information -> Support window there is a couple of links. When I hover my mouse over those links, cursor just "jumps". In fact, it is very hard to click on one link. Also, in CATIA (CAD\CAM\CAE software) when I hover my mouse over some icons on a toolbar it also "jumps". It is very hard to click on any of icons. In normal usage (other then those two windows\programs mentioned above) cursor is normal, for now...
Also, when I boot to Safe Mode the cursor is normal. After some time I realized that my graphics card driver is causing these anomalities. The mouse cursor is behaving normal when I uninstall graphics card driver.
I am using Intel x3100.

Can someone please help me to get rid of this annoying problem.
hrle
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,145
Message 2 of 4

Re: Mouse cursor behaves erratic

Let me ask a question from another point of view...
Can anyone, please, who has same hardware post a message and write if he is experiencing the same problems. If not, what operating system are you using and what drivers.

Also, I want to add one more problem. When I go to Graphics Properties -> Display Settings -> Power Settings, all controls on the window are disabled. So, I must be on a battery if I want to change something. The problem is that I AM ON A BATTERY!

So, once again, please, someone post a message and tell me if you are experiencing the problems mentioned above and if not, what operating system, which service pack (if one) and what drivers.

Thanks in advance.
hrle
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,098
Message 3 of 4

So, no one is experiencing these problems? No one can confirme that he doesn't have these problems?
Come one... Can someone, PLEASE, confirm or not these problems?
cjtjamandra
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,759
Message 4 of 4

Iam also experiencing this kind of problem and it's very anooying..... See: http://forums.lenovo.com/lnv/board/message?board.id=N_Series_Lenovo_3000&message.id=6249&query.id=57...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors