Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daivesh
What's DOS?
Views: 104
Message 1 of 2

My laptop 3000 N 100 shutdowns suddenly with batteries

Hi,

My laptop Lanovo 3000 N100 is working fine with direct power supply and if the battery is removed, but as soon as I try to use it with battery it shutdowns suddenly after few mins without giving nay hint. I have tried various combinations like starting the laptop with power and putting the battery in between or removing the batter after starting the laptop with direct power etc.

The batter is not charging also. Please help me.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 86
Message 2 of 2

Re: My laptop 3000 N 100 shutdowns suddenly with batteries

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Given the age of your computer it is very possible that the battery is now defective or even dead.  Batteries do not last forever.  The laptop maybe shutting down when the battery is installed to protect itself from further damage.  I would try a replacement battery to see if that resolves the problem.  Check eBay in your country see what is available as they should have the best price.

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors