cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beni_uk
Not applicable
Views: 5,604
Message 1 of 20

My laptops Screen kees flickering (Anyone who works for lenovo read this please)

Hey guys i have had this laptop for 1 yr and 3 months and i think my screen is goind blufffff lol wtf

It keeps flickering a lot of times in a day.

Wot a waste of money huh how on earth could a screen of a new laptop stop workin after a year never heard before but anything can happen with lenovo laptops.

I tried to call lenovo repair centre and take it for repair they told me my laptop was 4 days out of the warranty and i need to pay my self for a new screen wot a stupid people.

I have made several calls to them but had no help so i had to call trading standarts and take their advise.

I wrote to lenovo and explained to them that i had called trading standarts and made a complain about their company  and they still refusing to fix it for me + keep ignoring my emails.

Wot shall i do guys any suggestions or shall i just take them to court cos i cant think of any other ways

Thanks for reading

Ben

Message Edited by beni_uk on 07-03-2009 07:30 PM
Cleo_Lenovo
Not applicable
Views: 5,563
Message 2 of 20

Re: My laptops Screen kees flickering (Anyone who works for lenovo read this please)

Hi beni_uk,

I'm sorry for the torubles you're having. Smiley Sad It must be hard for you.

Honestly, I am not sure if i could get help from colleague in UK, however, I will try my best. Smiley Happy  In regards to this matter, could you provide information as i am not sure which machine you are referring. It can help me understand more better about your situation.

• First and last name
  • Machine Family (e.g. Y450, T60, etc)
  • Machine Type Model / Model Name (e.g.1951-2MA, 7660)
  • Email Address
  • Contact Number
  • Case/customer service number that was given to you when you sent for repair

I'll see what can be done. PM me.

Thanks.

Regards,

Cleo

T410, x240

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
beni_uk
Not applicable
Views: 5,540
Message 3 of 20

Re: My laptops Screen kees flickering (Anyone who works for lenovo read this please)

any luck Cleo?

Mark can you help as well mate please thanks

jingdasal
Not applicable
Views: 5,512
Message 4 of 20

I am also having this issue. I bought a Y430 last February. I have replace my laptop due to flickering last March and  now the replaced unit is also flickering. Can you give us Cleo whats the best solution for this? Could we change model?
beni_uk
Not applicable
Views: 5,446
Message 5 of 20

Come on Mark and Cleo please help thanks
zuby
Not applicable
Views: 5,463
Message 6 of 20

I am also experiencing a similar problem. The screen flickers and eventually goes blank. The only way to bring it to function is to put the computer on stand by and turn it back on. I have noticed the problem only recently. The problem arises when the laptop is powered by battery. It is not a problem when connected to the AC power supply. I have upgraded the driver and that has not helped. I have also checked the power options and it is not set to turn off the monitor after a certain period of time.

Machine Family : N100

Type: 0768-6EU

Any suggestions will be appreciated. I can provide additional information through PM as necessary.

JMC
Not applicable
Views: 5,455
Message 7 of 20

Two thinks could be wrong, Your inverter core  or your back ligth is getting out of order. First take of the screen front cover by removing 4 or 6 screws, than, you will see the little connector bottom of the screen. Make sure you are plug off the computer power and take off the battery first. This little bar called inverter, has a copper coil near the pink and white ( Ligth connection) cable.

this is the coil which It could be problem, You may need soldering torch but suggestion is change the inverter complete. if the problem continue, you need to replace the bulb, well this is the hard part, very hard. Sent it to me just the LCD if you can.

jmctechsinc@gmail.com

Highlighted
beni_uk
Not applicable
Views: 5,405
Message 8 of 20

cleo and mark any suggestions please?
JaneL
Not applicable
Views: 5,402
Message 9 of 20

beni_uk wrote:
cleo and mark any suggestions please?

Did you send Cleo the info she requested?

keep-calm-it-s-a-thinkpad-sm2.jpg

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane
nonnymouselenovoff1.gif

2015 X1 Carbon, ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad Air 2, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet, Yoga 3 Pro
I AM one of those crazy ThinkPad zealots!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

I am not a Lenovo employee

beni_uk
Not applicable
Views: 5,399
Message 10 of 20

yes i did sent him eveything even even serial number hope he wont mess me about lol

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors