Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo C, E, K, M, N and V Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

10-10-2008

Scotland, UK

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 1

N200 Rescue and Recovery - where does it store backups?

2008-10-10, 21:58 PM

I've got an issue with the rescue and recovery on my laptop. I want to delete old backups and when I get my automated RnR pop up on a friday afternoon instead of doing a backup I click on the link that says "you can modify this schedule by launching RnR here". From that I get a list of all the old backups made on my laptop and the option to delete any one of them. I click on the delete button next to an old backup that's obviosuly taking up valuable HD space and a little window pops up telling me "Please wait while the backups are deleted" and then the little hour glass spins round and round for hours on end. I clicked this at 5pm this evening and it is now 11pm and it's still there. Don't think it's deleting anything and has just timed out. It's done this every time I try.

Is there a way to configure the RnR so that I can specify that I want the backup to go onto my external hardrive?

Where are these backups stored on my laptop so that I can go in and delete them manually as doing them vis RnR is definitely not working,

Thanks

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms