Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mohamed471
Blue Screen Again
Views: 96
Message 1 of 3

Need an relly help

Hello there,

This my first Time to be here on Lenovo community. So i have laptop E50-70 model 80ja, just this last days i had a problème on my network driver (Qualcomm Atheros AR956x network adapter) i see on img of wifi i connected but when i open openig network and sharing senter i didn't find my reseau that i connected to him if someone who can understand frensh here is what its telling me ( Vous n'êtes actuellement connecté à acuau réseau ) i tried to make windows check for errors and i found this ( Il existe peut être un problème avec le pilote pour la carte wifi et ethernet 3) and i have tried to install his own driver and its still not fixed yet.

Hope you could help me sorry for my Bad langues.

Highlighted
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 60
Message 2 of 3

Re: Need an relly help

This should be the driver.  You should remove the old one first.  (device manager)

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles/32bd01af.exe

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Mohamed471
Blue Screen Again
Views: 29
Message 3 of 3

Re: Need an relly help

Hi rich, Thank you for replay me. but this doesn't fixed and i have take to PC FIXER and they doesn't fix it too. but when i'm checking my carte reseau i sow "Pilote Protocole LPPD of microsoft" uncheck so simply i have put a check then my pc back to connecting, IDK why i found unchecked, btw Thank you.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors