Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vandric
Paper Tape
Views: 332
Message 1 of 4

Need any help with Lenovo Zhaoyang e46a model

Hello guys, I am proud owner of older (but not less worth because of it) model E46A. I have some issues with charging NEW battery which is why i came on Lenovo support site to find maybe some bios updates or drivers for windows 10.

And this is when my problems start. My serial number, model number or anything I type in search doesn't come up with any results!

I can't download anything for my laptop,which I know is old, but it's not that old!

(My laptop is working fine (beside malfunctioning battery) I have installed everything with old drivers I have on hdd and via Windows Update, this is not the issue here).

Does anyone know anything about it? Maybe I am missing something here... There are few "Zhaoyang E40, E41, E42..even E50" but no E46???

I have serial number on my sticker but no results.

I tried official app for detection but no results.

I installed Lenovo Service Bridge but nothing happens...

Please if someone has any info about this model let me know.

P.S. My primary issue is that I bought new battery and my laptop won't charge it. Tried reinstalling in device manager, and now only shows animation for few seconds on start of windows and stops. Battery drained to 0% and now it is stuck on it. Tried with new adapter, same happens.

Thanks in advance to any good people that will try to help me and others here!

Guru
Views: 316
Message 2 of 4

Re: Need any help with Lenovo Zhaoyang e46a model

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.  If its an older laptop and its not on the main support site you can try the EOL(End of Life) site.  When I went there and chose Laptops and E series I did find a E46.  Not 100% sure thats what you are looking for.  Just a reminder if its on EOL site there are no newer drivers/BIOS than whats posted.  Its "as-is".  Hope this helps.

https://download.lenovo.com/eol/index.html

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
 If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

vandric
Paper Tape
Views: 308
Message 3 of 4

Thank you so much I will check all downloads there!

Guru
Views: 305
Message 4 of 4

You're welcome.  IF it has what you are looking for please mark this post  "solved" so it may help others.  If not post back too.  Thanks!

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
 If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals